Our company is currently seeking a F/T Permanent Account Executive to join our Denver team. APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
- Research and seek out new sales opportunities with potential clients
- Identify and qualify Information Technology, Marketing, Business and/or Engineering consulting and staffing opportunities, work with recruiting staff to communicate and align with the clients’ needs and sell the merits of the candidate resulting in the successful placement of the candidate(s) with client
- Build on existing business and expand reach, as well as consistently obtain and pursue leads through avenues including networking, references, and cold calling
- This is an external sales position
- Position is supported by seasoned recruiting team
- Skilled at identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for specific geographic areas, industries, or accounts
- Able to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management within client accounts
- Minimum of 5 years of proven outside direct sales experience with focus in staffing sales and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and billable staff
- Experience developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, using closing techniques and creating service and pricing proposals
- Able to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence (e.g., VP of IT, CIO, CFO, Director R & D, etc.)
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling, and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.