Admissions / Visit RN - Full-time
Admissions / Visit RN - Home Care: The Start of Care (SOC)/Visit Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing or Nurse Supervisor. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Hours: Full-time | Monday - Friday | Days | With Weekend and Holiday rotation
Territory: The RN will have a general territory within our service area where they will provide one on one in-home care to our patients.
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Competitive Pay!
- $5,000 hiring bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Scrubs Allowance
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient’s one on one wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people’s lives for more than 40 years.
A few must-haves for this position:
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum of twelve (12) months experience working in an acute care or home health environment.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year experience preferred
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/
Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.