Arby's Shift Leader
Text the code 8198 to the number (404) 900-9136 to schedule an interview at Arby's today!
We are looking for talented shift managers to join our team at Arby's! Arby's Shift Managers are in the key to operating our restaurants on a day-to-day basis. You will help support the General Manager and Assistant Manager, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. You will also help team members through performance and training initiatives. Your ability to provide exceptional customer service will keep our customers coming back for more.
At Arby’s, we are guided by our six core values that help us cultivate an environment and culture where our team members can develop and flourish.
Here are our values:
- Dream Big: We believe in the unlimited potential that lies within all people and are committed to providing opportunities for people to achieve their dreams.
- Work Hard: We believe that hard work and front-end effort are prerequisites for success.
- Get it done: We believe that achieving positive results is the key to continued success for everyone.
- Play fair: We believe that winning teams play by the Golden Rule. We treat our customers, business partners, and teams as they want to be treated – with respect
- Have fun: We believe that life is meant to be enjoyed. Success comes more quickly by having fun while working toward our objectives
- Make a difference: We strongly believe that as a company and as individuals we have the responsibility to vastly improve the quality of life for our employees and communities.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career we invite you to send us your resume or please text to apply!