How would you like to work for a well-known reputable company in Stevens Point! Utilize your manufacturing experience to keep the roads safe and bright?! Our 100 years of experience come with exclusive partnerships at premier companies in Stevens Point. We are your foot in the door at this global company.
7:00am to 5:30pm
Monday-Thursday, optional OT on Friday!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolves assembly problems by notifying Line Lead and/or Production Manager to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements (Cleaning), and calling for repairs when necessary
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related goals, objectives, and results as needed
- The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position
Qualifications: Minimum: Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree from a technical school would be a plus
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English Preferred
- Electrical/Electronic assembly/manufacturing experience desired
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Soldering experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with personal computers
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods (6-8 hours/day)
- Ability to reach within hands and arms length
- Ability to kneel, stoop, and crouch
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
ABR Employment Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.