Automotive Production $20-24 4/Day Work Weeks
Warehouse Associate Needed for one of the world’s leaders in high-class, high performance Engine manufactures.
This is a great warehouse position that offers room to learn new things and make money while having a great schedule for a work life balance.
We hire for personality and Character over Skill level. We are willing to train the right candidate that wants to grow with an amazing company.
Schedule: 4-day work week
DAY SHIFT: Monday – Thursday or Tuesday- Friday 6am to 430pm
DAY SHIFT: Monday – Thursday or Tuesday- Friday 3pm to 1:30AM
Location: Henderson area (not on bus line) Must have Drivers License
Pay: $20- $24 an hour
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Receive all goods that come in warehouse. Track all outgoing inventory
- Customer facing and interacting with retail or wholesale customers at the parts counter
- Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods
- Performs quality checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Operates manual and automated equipment to pick, pack and ship product per the customer expectations
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Must have valid drivers license, and transportation
- Must be able to pass a ten-panel drug test
- Demonstrates a knowledge of tools, is a plus
- Must have a go getter attitude and ready to learn new things
- Pre employment background check with be completed
If interested contact us today
Nexus Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V. As part of our ongoing commitment to provide applicants equal employment opportunities, Nexus Staffing Solutions endeavors to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.