Job Title: Behavior Therapist
Annual Rate: $17-22/hour
Work Locations: Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar
***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), PEOPLE’S CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES***
The Behavior Therapist provides 1:1 and/or small group behavioral therapy sessions for children ages 2 years to 22+ years of age diagnosed with autism and other related neurodevelopmental disorders. The Behavior Therapist role is to provide and assist in delivering behavior analysis and practice under the direction and close supervision of a BCBA Clinical Supervisor and Assistant Supervisor who are responsible for all work the Behavior Therapist performs. The role of the Behavior Therapist is to provide designated service hours of therapeutic supports to the child and family (when appropriate) as indicated in the child’s Assessment and Treatment Plan. The Behavior Therapist has a responsibility to maintain client dignity, maintain professional boundaries with families, as well as respond appropriately to feedback and maintain or improve performance accordingly.
- Health, Vision, and Dental for Full-Time Employees
- Paid RBT Training and Ongoing Supervision
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Drive Time and Mileage
- Monthly Team Social Events!
- Tuition Discounts at National University
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth Opportunities
- Support individuals with autism and their family as part of a clinical team in home and in the school environment.
- Have fun and make learning fun for each child that you work with
- Implement behavior plans and interventions
- Teach individual skills including communication, play, and social skills
- Collect data on the child's behaviors and progress with goals
- Learn and collaborate with the clinical team during team meetings and ongoing training opportunities
- Fun, Optimistic, and Goal-Oriented
- California Driver’s License
- Ability to work part-time on Mondays-Fridays (between the hours of 3pm - 8pm)
- Must have at least one year of experience in-home or school setting conducting ABA therapy/ working with children
- High School Diploma Required