Avalon Care Center at Northpointe in Spokane is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN/LPN) to join our outstanding team as a Unit Manager!
Today’s aging population means there’s a growing demand for health care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement!
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Unit Manager LPN: Minimum pay - $41.00, Maximum pay - $46.94
Unit Manager RN: Minimum pay - $44.00, Maximum pay - $50.42
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
The Unit Manager will direct the day to day functions of the Nursing Unit in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long term care facilities, and as may be directed by the Director or Assistant Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State;
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long term care;
- Previous experience in a hospital, long term care facility, or other health care related facility is required
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemptions
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.