Successful candidates must be able to organize efficiently, communicate effectively, verbally and through email, and be willing to take direction from a multitude of different managers. In addition, this role will also be office-based, meaning you will be required to work in the physical office we are “Safer at Work” compliant. Applicants must be willing to wear several hats.
- Fluency in English/Spanish
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must work directly with employees, managers, executives, vendors, and customers.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Manage multiple tasks with superb accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum supervision as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Communicating with HR and Area/Assistant Managers to confirm open positions, updates Open Position Log, and prints out job requisitions.
- Calling to recruit applicants for non-exempt janitorial positions, coordinate and schedule interview with Managers.
- Assist with recruiting and the onboarding procees
- Ensure new hires receive the proper onboarding paperwork and help maintain personal files
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Part Time and Full Time Benefits Available
- Room to Grow
- We are an Established Organization
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be prompt and met deadlines as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
Pro-Serv Commercial Cleaning / Haynes is a Marsden Company offering a broad range of maintenance, cleaning, handyman and specialty services for the past 65 years. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Valley. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Are you devoted to providing excellent customer service; a visionary leader and coach? Then we want you! Pro-Serv Commercial Cleaning has immediate openings for an Administrative Assistant! Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your community. We are seeking dependable responsible employees that take pride in a job well done, are dedicated, have a great work ethic, energetic, with positive attitudes and focus on attention to detail while providing stellar services for our customers and clients.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan