Landers Collision is looking for an experienced Body Technician to join our growing team!
We have recently doubled our productive square footage and continue to expand our business.
If you’re a professional seeking an exciting and rewarding career path, apply today!Job Description: As a Body Shop Technician one must perform the following:* Review repair order to understand the repairs needed.
* Check parts to make sure they are correct, perform accurate teardown for estimate purposes, help estimators draft supplements, and store all parts on parts carts.
* Make repairs to body and frame according to manufacturer and Landers operating procedures, sign off quality control check list, verify color match prior to assembly, and review the final repair order to insure all repairs are made as listed on the repair order.
* Perform structural repairs on Car-O-Liner frame equipment.
* Candidate has several years’ experience as a Body Shop Technician looking to join our team of professionals.
* I-Car experience preferred, however we will add to your I-Car training to maintain our Gold Class status.
* Vocational or auto tech training preferred.
* Minimum age of 17 years and a current, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.What We Offer* Earning Potential of $75K - $120k* Medical, Dental & Vision* 401k with Match* Paid Vacation* Growth Opportunities* Paid Training* Family Owned and Operated* Long Term Job Security* Health and Wellness* Accident & Critical Illness* HSA/Flexible Spending* Pet Insurance* Employee DiscountsOffers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.