Cardiovascular ICU - Fort Wayne - $64/hr
We are staffing multiple hospitals around the Fort Wayne area.
We are looking for Cardiovascular ICU RNs, must have at least 2 years of experience. We are offering 13 week contracts for mid shift with the pay rate at $64 an hour.
Benefits for the Cardiovascular ICU - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular ICU - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility