Cardiovascular Operating Room, RN - Indianapolis - $65/hr
Cardiovascular Operating Room, RN
We are currently seeking qualified RN candidates to staff a variety of clinic contracts with facilities in Indianapolis. 2 years of recent/related experience is required. These are full time positions, lasting 13 weeks on day shift. Pay is currently $65 per hour, depending on contract.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse – RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic care
- Complete patient documentation
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility