Caregiver - Choose Your Schedule!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING - COMPETITIVE WAGES - WEEKLY PAY
Everything you could want in a home health aide position!!
Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is currently looking for Home Health Aides to join our Homecare team in the Greenville area!
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available! $13.85-$17 an hour!
This position will not only offer you the flexibility to create your own schedule, but to also take a more personalized 1:1 approach to patient care.
- Build Your Own Schedule
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Direct Deposit Available
- Flexible Scheduling & Assignments to fit your needs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Performance based pay increases
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
Responsibilities of our Home Health Aide include:
- Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned.
- Recognize, report, and record/document changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Assist, perform, and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, etc.
- 6 months prior Caregiving experience or the completion of a CNA course/certificate
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner and surrounding areas!