Caregiver | NOC Shift | Urgent Need
Home Care Aide | NOC Shift | Weekdays and Weekends | Los Altos and Los Altos Hills, CA Areas
Immediate Work Available
$19.00 - $21.00 per hour
Do you love working with seniors? Are you passionate about helping others? If you believe in the human connection, kindness, and compassion…we’d love to speak with you!
If you have the desire to be part of a great team of caregivers and valued by a friendly office team, that is dedicated to supporting you in all your goals, then we’re the agency for you! As a Home Care Aide with Interim Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients and bring peace of mind to their families. We are seeking professional, upbeat, and reliable HCA’s to provide care for our clients (shifts range from 2 to 12 hours) and helping them remain safely in their homes.
We are actively hiring and training caregivers with all levels of experience for positions in Campbell and the surrounding areas. We’ve been a staple in the community for more than 25 years and have built a reputation of excellence centered on first class client care and treating our employees with kindness and respect.
- Provide individualized attention, which encourages each client's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Transfer and assist with client's ambulation using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Be knowledgeable of the client's individualized care plan and provide support accordingly. Contribute to the care planning process by communicating specific information and observations of the client's needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Assist client with medication reminders (that the client self-administers) to ensure all medications are taken.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each client in the delivery of services provided to them. Interact with client in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client's visitors and families.
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Home Care Aide Job Requirements:
- 6+ months experience caregiving preferred
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background clearance
- Able to get a negative TB test
- Must pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Able and willing to use your smartphone to clock in and out / document care activities
- COVID Vaccination
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Health Benefits (available for full time employees)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- PPE Provided
Interim HealthCare, is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. The Campbell office has been serving our local community for 25 years, providing flexible work schedules for our dedicated caregiving staff. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2022 Interim HealthCare Inc.