Caregiver-The Village at Sherman Oaks
- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly. We will train the right candidates that have the heart to serve others)
- Assist residents in their daily living activities (bathing, dressing, feeding, mobility, etc.)
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of bed, wheelchairs.
- Listen to the amazing stories our residents have
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment possible.
- Caregiving experience or dementia experience a plus but not required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.