Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Interim HealthCare is seeking to hire a full time “Certified” Home Health Aide (CHHA) to work for our Redding HealthCare and Hospice divisions.
Job Requirements: Must have your California Certified Home Health Aide license.
Certified Home Health Aide – minimum education and experience requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must be a CHHA in the state of California
- Home Health Aide experience preferred
- Must meet applicable health requirements to provide patient/client care and pass a background clearance
- Two (2) positive references and pass a written CHHA examination
- Proof of valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD & D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
- Weekly Pay
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA):
- Assist, perform and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living
- Assist with ambulation
- Recognizes/document changes in patient condition
Why Work Here? “We are a team of working together to meet the needs of our community through home health care and hospice.”
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare In