Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) I - $21.75 - $25.20 (BOE)
As a critical care partner on the Nursing Team, our CNA's are valued and are an essential part of the everyday care planning and implementation of delivering individualized resident health needs. We embrace CNA's as the professionals they are, and provide a variety of opportunities for those looking to be career CNA's as well as those looking for a career path in the nursing field.
Responsible for performing or assisting residents’ basic personal hygiene and activities of daily living that are appropriate in meeting their needs. Responsible for providing resident care that encompasses their whole being: social, emotional, mental, spiritual and physical.
- Responsible for the daily hygiene care of residents.
- Learns resident’s preferences in order to personalize the care that is delivered.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection control and risk management procedures.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident’s status and condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Colorado State Certified Nursing Assistant License
- 3 – 6 months experience in a long-term care preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects.
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching above shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires grasping.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$21.75 - $25.20 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)