Certified Nurse Assistant III
Acts as lead care partner, directing and guiding assigned staff for successful care of residents. Performs a variety of direct care and life enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well-being and comfort of the resident. Leads coworkers, with education based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for residents. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the resident rooms and common areas; may perform administrative and clerical tasks as directed; may be involved in the development of the resident’s comprehensive plan of care.
- Responsible for managing and guiding assigned staff.
- Ensures medication administration is tracked and recorded correctly.
- Responsible for daily direction and/or assistance of resident’s activities of daily living
- Become familiar with residents preferences in order to personalize their care.
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs as required
- Provides Life Enrichment opportunities to improve the quality of resident life.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying, safety, infection control, and risk management procedures
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the Resident rooms.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident’s status and condition
- May be responsible for providing training to other Resident Service Providers.
- Participates in dining services programs to include hospitality driven wait staff style service, removal of dishes, following proper sanitary functions in cleaning dishes and resetting tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) The license in good standing in the State of operation.
- Holds valid Medication Administration license/authorization in state of operation; QMAP- A/L, MedTech, Med Aide, Nurse Delegation.
- 1-year of experience working with senior adults is required. Preferably in Assisted Living or Memory Care setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- The position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 50 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects.
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, reaching above shoulder height, and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires grasping.
- Exposure to blood-borne pathogens, body excretions, and communicable diseases
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.