Heritage Care Center in American Fork, UT is now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
New pay rates starting at: $17.12/DOE
Heritage Care Center has been providing quality long term, veteran services, and post-acute care in the Utah County for more than 30 years. At our facility we currently have 62 residents, 3 different units (Short term, long term, and memory care). We offer both private and shared rooms for our residents.
We build our culture around providing outstanding care to our residents. Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing. Many of Avalon Health Care facilities are rated 4 and 5 stars for staffing.
Our people make all the difference.
Come join our amazing team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic facility. We offer great pay with career growth opportunities. Develop lasting relationships with our Veterans and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, STD, LTD, AND Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T, or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Two weeks of PTO
What you will do for Heritage Care Center:
- Primary responsibility is to ensure our residents are comfortable and assist with their daily living activities
- Providing residents with hygiene, oral care, dress, and groom
- Managing residents’ vital signs
- Maintaining residents’ rooms
Qualifications you must have:
- You need to be at least 16 years old and be willing to well with others and provide outstanding care to our residents.
- You need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with your State agency and you must maintain this certification while employed with us.
- You need the ability to communicate effectively with our residents who primarily speak English, but we always have positions for bilingual and multi-cultural employees.
- You need to pass the required criminal background and reference inquiry.