Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Northern Nevada State Veterans Home now hiring CNA's
Be a healthcare hero by serving our military heroes!!
What you will do for Avalon:
Your primary responsibility is to ensure our residents are comfortable and their personal dignity is respected. You accomplish this by:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities
- Providing residents with hygiene and oral care
- Helping residents to dress and groom
- Bathing residents safely and with dignity
- Taking and recording residents’ vital signs, and
- Maintaining residents’ rooms neat and orderly
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
What qualifications you must have
- You need to be at least 18 years old and be willing to well with others and provide outstanding care to our residents.
- You need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with your State agency and you must maintain this certification while employed with us.
- You need the ability to communicate effectively with our residents who primarily speak English, but we always have positions for bilingual and multi-cultural employees.
- You need to pass the required criminal background and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.