Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Avalon Health Care in San Andreas is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNAs) for all shifts!
Full-time, Part-time, and Per Diem schedules available!
At Avalon Health Care we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
If you are driven and determined, enjoy helping others, and are motivated to provide quality and exceptional care to those in need - join us! Avalon Health Care in San Andreas could be the perfect place for you!
What We Offer You:
- Career Growth and Advancement
- Opportunities for Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Certified Nursing Assistant: Minimum pay $20.14/HR Maximum pay $24.19/HR
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for providing residents with care and assistance under the direction or supervision of a Licensed Nurse.
Job functions & Duties Include:
- Prioritizing comfort & safety while assisting Residents in achieving their highest level of function
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Providing personal hygiene and oral care
- Assisting Residents with dressing and grooming according to their specific needs
- Taking and recording vital signs, such as: temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure
- Maintaining a neat, orderly, and clutter free environment and assist with fall-risk precautions
- Documenting changes and updating care team members, as needed
- Current and active CNA Certification in good standing within the State of California
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.