Grays Harbor Health & Rehabilitation in Aberdeen is now hiring
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS – Full-time, Part-time, & PRN!
Minimum pay - $20/hr Maximum pay - $22.20/hr
Shift Differential: $2.00 for working Evening and NOC Shift
Are you driven to provide outstanding patient care? Do you thrive on the challenge of meeting patient care needs and demonstrating a reverence for life? If all the above questions are what you consider “Living the Dream” then we have your dream job here at Avalon Health Care Group!
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
The Care you will be providing:
- Ensuring residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Assist in residents daily living activities
- Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral care
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat orderly and clutter free manner
The Requirements you need to have?
- Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon Health Care
- Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours, in service education
- Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions to accomplish the job
- Recent education or clinical hours are required.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemption.
- We take every precaution to protect our patients; depending on site specific Federal, State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.