Willapa Harbor Health & Rehabilitation in Raymond is now hiring
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS – Full-time, Part-time, & PRN!
Minimum pay -$20.50 Maximum pay - $22.75/hr
Shift Differential: $1.50 for working Evening Shift & $2.50 for working NOC shift
Schedule: Evening and NOC shift
Who you will work for:
Avalon Health Care operates skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in six western states. Our employees take care of thousands of residents each day. Avalon’s goal is to consistently provide outstanding care to our patients and residents. Avalon also takes care of its employees.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
What you will do for Avalon:
Your primary responsibility is to ensure our residents are comfortable and their personal dignity is respected. You accomplish this by:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities
- Providing residents with hygiene and oral care
- Helping residents to dress and groom
- Bathing residents safely and with dignity
- Taking and recording residents’ vital signs, and
- Maintaining residents’ rooms neat and orderly
What Qualifications you must have:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and be willing to well with others and provide outstanding care to our residents.
- You need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with your State agency and you must maintain this certification while employed with us.
- You need the ability to communicate effectively with our residents who primarily speak English, but we always have positions for bilingual and multi-cultural employees.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemption.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.