Mervyn Sharp Bennion Central Utah Veterans Home is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full time, part time and PRN positions!
Come join our amazing team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic facility. We offer great pay with career growth opportunities. Develop lasting relationships with our Veterans and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
At Mervyn Sharp we currently have 108 residents, 9 different units including Memory Care and Rehab. Each resident has their own private bedroom and bathroom. Each of our residents have served in at least 1 war anywhere from WWII - Operation Enduring Freedom.
Starting Wage: $18.00+ (Depending on experience)
shift differential available for NOC and Weekend shifts
Some of our amazing benefits including:
Medical, dental, Vision, and 401K
Career advancement courses
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as follows:
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Must be at least 17 years old or older.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Recent clinical experience or education is required.