Avalon Care Center in Federal Way is now hiring
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS – Full-time, Part-time, & PRN!
Minimum pay -$21.02 Maximum pay - $23.33/hr
Schedule: Evening & NOC Shift
Shift Differential: $0.75 for working Evening Shift & $1.00 for working NOC Shift
Avalon Health Care Group is not looking for Unicorns, nor are we looking for perfect people. We are looking for real humans who want to work in health-care and deliver life care to people in need of support. Our culture is driven by providing a reverence for life and a heart for healing. If this describes you, keep reading, or go ahead and click the apply button.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
The care you will provide:
- Ensuring residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Assist in residents daily living activities
- Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral care
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat orderly and clutter free manner
The Requirements you need to have?
- Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon Health Care
- Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours, in service education
- Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions to accomplish the job
- Recent education or clinical hours are required.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemption.
- We take every precaution to protect our patients; depending on site specific Federal, State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.