Willow Glen Health & Rehab is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full-time and PRN/On-Call! Make $19.00-$21.09 per hour!
At Avalon Health Care Group we've built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing. Many of Avalon Health Care’s facilities are rated 4 and 5 stars for staffing. Our people make all the difference. Do you thrive when there are challenges to face? Are you motivated by helping people? Does striving for excellence in patient care excite you? Then look no further, Avalon Health Care Group could be the perfect place for you!
***We recently significantly increased wages for all nursing staff!
What we provide you!
- Earn vacation and sick time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401K, Long Term Disability, Pet insurance, and telemedicine benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Love to promote from within
- DOE: $19.00-$21.09 per hour
- PRN/On-Call shifts available
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as follows:
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Recent clinical experience or education is required.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer