Canyon Rim Care Center in Salt Lake City, Utah is now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our growing team! Make $17.12-$19.00 per hour!
We've built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. This embodies our mission statement of having a reverence for life and a heart for healing! Canyon Rim Care Center provides 24/7 nursing care to a variety of residents in a patient centered home like environment.
- We pride ourselves on a 5 Star Nursing Quality Metric score!
- 5-Star Long Term Care CMS Score!
Our staff operates in a warm, family friendly manner – targeted at providing the best quality care to our residents. We are seeking highly motivated, creative, caring, and compassionate individuals who want to be part of a growing team! Our care-giver opinions are highly valued and considered when looking at facility changes!
What we provide you!
- Earn vacation and sick time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401K, Long Term Disability, Pet insurance, and telemedicine benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Love to promote from within
- DOE: $17.12-$19.00 per hour
- All shifts available
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as follows:
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Recent clinical experience or education is required.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.