Hy-Lond Health Care Merced is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to join our team! Full-time, Part-time, and PRN - morning and evening shifts are available!
Pay: $17.48 - $21.53/hr.
At Hy-Lond Health Care Merced we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Minimum pay - $17.48/hr Maximum pay - $21.53/hr
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for providing residents with care and assistance under the direction or supervision of a Licensed Nurse.
Job functions & Duties Include:
- Prioritizing comfort while assisting Residents in achieving their highest level of function
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Monitoring vital signs to include temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure
- Maintaining a safe environment and assisting with fall-risk precautions
- Interdepartmental communications within care team
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current and active CNA certification in good standing within the State of California
- Must pass a background screen
- Understand and comply with local health regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents, and family members
- Our facility requires proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Religious and medical exemptions are available upon request
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.