Avalon Care Center-Portland is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full time, part time and PRN positions!
Are you driven to provide outstanding patient care? Do you thrive on the challenge of meeting patient care needs and demonstrating a reverence for life? If all the above questions are what you consider “Living the Dream” then we have your dream job here at Avalon Health Care Group!
$22.00- $30.14 /hr
What we provide you!
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Start wage is based on years of experience
- Two weeks of PTO
Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as follows:
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Recent clinical experience or education is required.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer