Umpqua Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full-time, part-time and PRN positions!
Avalon Health Care Group is not looking for Unicorns, nor are we looking for perfect people. We are looking for real humans who want to work in healthcare and deliver life care to people in need of support. Our culture is driven by providing a reverence for life and a heart for healing. If this describes you, keep reading, or go ahead and click the apply button.
$19.75 - $28.95 /hr
Benefits we offer:
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Start wage is based on years of experience
- Two weeks of PTO
The care you will provide:
- Ensuring residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Assist in residents daily living activities
- Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral care
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat orderly and clutter free manner
0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }"> 0, 'is-rotating-backward': direction() < 0 }">
- Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon Health Care
- Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours, in service education
- Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions to accomplish the job
- Recent education or clinical hours are required
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer