Avalon Care Center - Keizer is now hiring dedicated CNAs for Full-time, Part-time for Day or Evening Shift!
Avalon Health Care operates skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in six western states. Our employees take care of thousands of residents each day. Avalon's goal is to consistently provide outstanding care to patients and residents. Avalon also takes care of its employees.
RECENT PAY INCREASE!
Weekend rotation required!
- Depending on your experience, your hourly pay will be between $19.75 - $28.95/hr DOE
- If you accept a full-time position you will accrue up to 80 hours of vacation during your first year.
- If you accept a full-time position, you'll be eligible for our medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also provide telemedicine benefits.
- If you work the evening or NOC shifts, shift differentials may be available.
- If you want to earn more by improving your clinical skills, our tuition reimbursement program can help. And we consistently promote within.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure our residents are comfortable and their personal dignity is respected. You accomplish this by:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities
- Providing residents with hygiene and oral care
- Helping residents to dress and groom
- Bathing residents safely and with dignity
- Taking and recording residents' vital signs, and
- Maintaining residents' rooms neat and orderly
- You need to be at least 18 years old and be willing to work well with others and provide outstanding care to our residents.
- You need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with your State agency and you must maintain this certification while employed with us.
- You need the ability to communicate effectively with our residents who primarily speak English, but we always have positions for bilingual and multi-cultural employees.
- You need to pass the required criminal background and reference inquiry.
We hope you join our team!
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.