Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Flexible Scheduling - Weekly Pay
YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE THROUGH OUR APP!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. As a family owned, women owned, and veteran owned business, we have been in Sioux Falls the past 30+ years and Brookings for the past 4+ years. We are also Medicaid/Medicare Certified. We strive to hire caring and compassionate individuals who wish to make a difference in their community, through strong leadership and dedication to the health care field!
Sioux Falls (30+ years)
Brookings (4+ years)
Fargo (Now Open!)
We are in urgent need for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) within your area!
- PRN / PART-TIME / FULL - TIME
- Pay Rate: $22-$25+ per hour, paid weekly
- 24/7 Contact with staff member within Interim Healthcare
For additional information and immediate consideration: Please contact Heather at 605-695-1751or email your resume to HeatherO@sd-ihc.com for the next application steps.
What We Offer:
- Completely Flexible Scheduling
- Uncapped Overtime
- Contract Completion Bonus for every successfully completed contract
- Competitive Salary
- AFLAC Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan (4% company match)
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Weekend/Night Differentials
- DAYS / EVES / NOC
- 4 HOUR / 8 HOUR / 10 HOUR / 12 HOUR SHIFTS
- BLOC SHIFTS
- Weekends or no weekends, your choice!
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant within South Dakota, or ability to apply for reciprocity/endorsement
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have COVID-19 vaccinations, or accepted exemptions
- 2 professional references required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.