Axens is seeking a versatile, hands-on Chemical Engineer. This position will support plant production, implement small capital projects, evaluate and optimize plant control systems, troubleshoot processes, and work closely with fellow site operations personnel.
* Plant troubleshooting
* Support with process improvements
* Implementation of small capital project
* Balance day-to-day work and future projects*
* 5 to 30 years plant experience in the chemical process industries*
* Must have effective communication with vendors and contractors*
* Must be committed to safety, product quality and plant performance*
* Be able to communicate effectively with operators and management*
* Must have a proactive, can-do attitude*
* Salary commensurate with work experience*
* Benefits include medical, vision, dental*
* Matching 401K*
* 9-80 work schedule**
About The Company
Axens Americas, encompassing the United States, Latin America, and Canada, is an international technology, engineering, and catalyst provider in the field of refining, petrochemicals, gas processing and alternative fuels.
We are inventive: We endeavor to create synergy between people and between businesses, and we believe in our collective ability to seek out innovative solutions for future challenges. The 2,000+ patents and patent applications in Axens & IFPEN portfolio is a living testament of the core activity of Axens.
We pursue excellence: We strive to consistently deliver high quality solutions with professionalism and dedication in order to succeed with our clients. Enthusiasm and agility power this approach.
We are responsible: We act responsibly, as individuals and as a company, and we are committed to reduce our environmental impact.
We are Diverse: We rely on the richness of thought and opportunities that spring from diversity in all its dimensions.
This is us; this is Axens. Would you like to be part of the Axens family? Are you ready to be a key player at the Axens Willow Island facility? Are you ready to work on developing catalytic solutions that are cleaner, more innovative and better performing?*
provided by The Marietta Times