Clinic LPN - Indianapolis - $28-$31/hr
Clinic Opportunities | Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Currently seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN candidates to staff in a variety of clinics in the Indianapolis area. Hours are flexible, as we are staffing several different clinics. 1-2 year of recent LPN experience is required. Previous clinic experience of some kind is preferred.PRN available for Day and night shift.
Benefits for the Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic care
- Complete patient documentation
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN license with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility