Clinic Manager - Instant Hire
Do you love helping others? Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team! As a manager at one of our Atticus Massage Envy locations, you will join a wellness community that is 35,000 strong.
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to all members and guests.
- Achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, as well as all associated record keeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members, and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Leading and encouraging employee engagement by remaining active in franchise-wide social media campaigns and operations competitions.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Must be comfortable with meeting exceptions of a performance-based culture and driving revenue.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
- College degree preferred.
- $50,000 base salary + Bonuses & Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance