As the Lead Concierge, you will provide leadership to the Concierge department and delivers personalized services to the guests including but not limited to arranging for tickets and tours, while providing the guest with information on activities and events in the Park City and surrounding areas. In addition, the Assistant Chief Concierge is available to help guests with any and all requests for services in order to exceed the guest’s expectation while at Westgate resorts.
As the Lead Concierge you will:
- Compliance with all CFI policies and procedures
- Represents Westgate Resorts in a professional manner at all times
- Arranges transportation, activity, and dinner reservations for the guests
- Responsible for pre-arrival communication between the guest and the Front Office team
- Prepares daily reports for review
- Provides guests with information regarding local restaurants, shopping and attractions, in addition to providing directions when requested, information for local religious services with schedules and locations, golf course reservations, sporting events tickets, hiking and biking trails, information on ski resorts and ski rentals, information on national and state parks, information on scenic drives, and child/pet care;
- Assists guests with special requests for various services
- Helps resolve guest concerns in order to provide the guest with the best experience and escalates as necessary
- Plan special events, parties, and meetings and assist with implementation
- Make Concierge Schedules on Weekly Basis
- Review Payroll for Concierge
- Monitor Operations and hold other Concierge Team Members Accountable
- Work closely with Guest Services Manager to improve overall operation of Concierge
- Coach and teach Associates as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year certificate from college or technical school in related field; or six to twelve months Concierge experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Park City area is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- FREE Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.