CoorsTek Production Associate
Production Warehouse Associates! All shifts and skill levels!
Do you want to be a member of a team that manufactures parts used to build drones, cars and bulletproof armor? We are hiring immediately for Production Warehouse Associates in Golden warehouses. If you have familiarity with or are interested in learning more about machine operation, quality inspections or production and manufacturing? APPLY NOW!
Pay: $17.51/hr+ AND UP! Depending on position, shift, and experience!
Shifts: Day, Swing, Grave and Weekend
8 hour, 10 hour and 12 hour schedules available.
-Shift Differential and Overtime Pay!
Location: Golden, Colorado
Production Warehouse Associates Job Functions (Varies Depending on Department):
- Material Handling / Loading and unloading raw material, incomplete parts, and final productions
- Using carts, pallet jacks and /or forklifts
- Quality Inspections on inventory and products throughout completion process
- Using scales, calipers, and microscopes
- Machine Operation, maintenance, and set-up
- Industrial production machines: including lathes, presses, and extruders
- Packaging, labeling, and sorting inventory
Production Warehouse Associate Jobs Offer You:
- A stable and supportive work environment
- Advancement opportunities and on the job cross training to build your skillset
- 90% of benefits covered once permeant
Production Warehouse Associates Background Profile:
- Written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills (data entry) and math skills (addition and subtraction)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, required for certain roles
- Reliable team player mindset
- Must be able to commute to the Golden, Arvada CO area
- Experience or willingness to work hard and learn new things is a must!
If you are interested; please apply now AND follow up with a call to Hunter at 720.770.5567 or Ramon at 303.736.2008.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V we endeavor to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.