Director of Clinical Services - Hospice - $10,000 Hiring Bonus!
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000
- $10,000 Hiring Bonus!
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
A few must-haves for this position:
- Current Minnesota RN licensure with minimum three (3) years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Three (3) years of hospice experience, and at least three (3) years’ experience in supervision of diverse disciplines, including clinical and non-clinical staff & successful management of hospice or other health care related organization programs with a focus on compliance as well as strong customer service.
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!
Some functions of what you will do as a Hospice Director of Clinical Services: This position will work primarily in our office in Roseville, MN.
Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of hospice care in all settings, as well as the oversight and evaluation of such care with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Responsible to ensure that established processes are in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain a sufficient number of hospice employees to meet the care needs of the hospice patients/families.
- Responsible for evaluating the care provided to ensure that it is in compliance with established policies and procedures; reflects accepted standards of hospice clinical practice; complies with law and regulation and contract provisions; as well as applicable government guidelines (e.g., CDC, OSHA).
- Organizes, implements and evaluates the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program for hospice according to all company standards, professional standards, all laws and regulations and identified agency needs.
- Ensures that effective processes are in place to provide adequate and appropriate supervision of hospice employees; employee access to appropriately qualified supervisory staff during all hours of operations; oversight of and assistance to clinical supervisors; on-going education of hospice employees about: regulations, guidelines, current standards of hospice and palliative care practice, Interim HealthCare hospice policies.
- Collaborates with leadership in the development and execution of strategic goals.
- Completes audits according to the agency’s written QAPI plan/schedule.
- Collects and analyses data and utilizes outcome analysis to develop patient and employee education and QAPI initiatives in cooperation with the clinical management team.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient/family records, statistics and reports for the purpose of evaluation of care and services provided, as well as compliance with applicable law and regulation, (including voluntary accreditation standards if applicable).
- Responsible for the adequate inventory of, and procedures regarding access to, drugs, biologicals, medical appliances and supplies to meet the care needs of the patients per the benefit provisions of the patient’s payer source and for the day-to-day delivery of care.
- Understands current trends and advancements in the delivery of hospice care and communicates such knowledge to appropriate members of the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) with the goal of improving efficiency and effectiveness of care.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which helps with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.