Royale Gardens Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse with great leadership skills to join our team as a Director of Nursing!
We built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing. Our people make all the difference. Do you show up to work even when there are challenges to face? Are you motivated by helping people? Does striving for excellence in patient care excite you? Then look no further, Royale Gardens Health & Rehabilitation Center could be the perfect place for you!
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Two weeks of PTO
The Director of Nursing is responsible to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall functions of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long-term care facilities, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times. Assist in developing for each resident a preliminary and comprehensive assessment and written care plan that identifies the nursing and medical problems and/or needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem and/or need identified. Assist in preparing and planning the Nursing Services Department’s budget for equipment, supplies and labor to submit to the Administrator. Participate in interviewing and screening residents for admission to the facility; inform personnel of new admissions, ensure rooms are ready, greet new admissions and escort to rooms. Ensure proper record keeping by physicians; report problem areas to the Director of Nursing Services and assist in developing and implementing corrective actions; and, provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- BSN preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other health care facility. Three years Long Term Care experience is ideal.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.