As the shuttle driver, you will drive minibus or van to transport guests, clients, trainees, or company personnel.
As the shuttle driver you will:
- Transport resort guests along an established route
- Transportation of team members to and from parking areas
- Attend and participate in staff meetings
- Onsite interoffice mail delivery
- Assists disabled passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Cleans and services vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
- Inspect vehicle every day prior to operation for safety hazards and vehicle maintenance and turns an inspection sheet to the department managers office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following Core Values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be to lift up to 15lbs
- Must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s licens.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States.
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
- Discounted Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs