ECU, LPN - Lebanon - $45/hr
ECU – LPN
We are currently seeking qualified LPN candidates to staff ECU PRN shifts at great hospitals in Lebanon. These are part time (PRN) shifts, with availability on day and night shifts. 1-2 years of recent and related experience is required. Current pay is $41 per hour.
Benefits for the ECU - LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the ECU - LPN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the LPN
- Active LPN licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility