Emergency Department, ER - Greencastle - $75/hr
Currently seeking qualified Registered Nurse RN candidates to staff full time contracts in the Emergency Department (ER) at great hospitals in and around Greencastle. Pay rates are currently $75 per hour. There is night shift availability. These are 13-week contracts. 1-2 years of recent experience required.
Benefits for the ER - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the ER - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the RN
- Active Registered Nurse RN license in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility