Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
Directly supervises employees in Maintenance. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting managers in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.