For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!$15.00 to $20.00 PER HOUR PLUS BONUS!SummaryRuss Darrow Group is seeking a Quick Lube Technician to join our winning team. The Quick Lube Technician is responsible for Servicing cars in a quick, yet thorough manner in our Express Lube Lane and for responsibilities through coordination with the Service Advisors.
In addition to provided training to advance you as you learn and earn. Tool Program available, no need to purchase any tools.
You can earn them as your tenure increases. . Continuous training program , working with a mentor.Benefits * The pay range for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 per hour, PLUS BONUS !
* Competitive Compensation Plans* 1 Week Vacation after Day One!
* Full Benefits Package* Medical, Dental & Vision* No Nights , limited Saturday hours.
* 401k with Company Match* HSA with Company Contribution* PTO* Growth and Advancement Opportunities* Continuous Training and DevelopmentResponsibilities . * Performs multi-point inspection* Perform thorough check of customer's car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
* Check the air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment, if experienced, will train* Execute fluid flushes* Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.Qualifications* Reasonable knowledge in aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
* Experience as a technician helper, apprentice or dealership experience is helpful* Recent graduates from Vocational or Tech School are encouraged to apply* Valid driver’s license with clean recordWhy Us:We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.Why You:You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.