Any salary estimation specified by this job board may or may not align with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide more details!
About Day & Zimmermann
When you’ve been around for more than a century, you know a thing or two! At Day & Zimmermann, we take our lifetime of experience and make things better! Our 51,000+ employees help bring big ideas to life every day. We’re pushing the boundaries of innovation in construction & engineering, operations & maintenance, staffing, and security & defense. And that’s not all. Did we mention that we have 150+ worldwide locations with $2.7 billion USD in annual revenue? Come join our on purpose – We put people to work, we protect American freedoms, and we help our customers’ power and improve the world. We do what we say.® http://www.dayzim.com
We’re looking for a full-time, staff ERP Analyst 3 to join our Day & Zimmermann team located in Philadelphia, PA
The ERP Analyst 3 is responsible for supporting SAP On-Premis and Cloud SF platforms. Analyst is responsible for configuration, Rule writing and fixing schemas in Time and Payroll, supporting interfaces (both inbound and outbound) and reporting in Day & Zimmermann's SAP R/3 systems and supporting Cloud Successfactors applications (PM, CM, Career & Succession Planning, Development Plan, EC and ECP (good to have knowledge). The Analyst works closely with end users, BSO and ERP Analyst 4 to answer & resolve support calls and address queries from business users. Analyst shuould have a good understanding on application of BSI TUBs and the knowledge on BSI SAAS Tax Factory. Analyst with knowledge on supporting Canada and UK payrolls is a Plus
As the ERP Analyst 3 here’s the work you’ll do:
- Perform necessary configuration/development changes to meet changing business needs in the Payroll & Time Management Modules of DZI's SAP System.
- Identify and design requirements, system development, testing, training and support.
- Verify the data integrity by working closely with key users to ensure accurate reporting and analysis of Payroll & Time Management.
- Provide solutions to all the Payroll & Time Management related support calls /queries from business users as a level 3 support
- Support Cloud SF applications (PM, CM, Career & Succession Planning, Development Plan, EC and ECP
- Responsible for executing the integration testing activities across the various project teams
This role is for you if you have these skills:
- Strong Knowledge of SAP Payroll & Time Management configuration, integration, training, testing and implementation. Experience in ECC 5.0 or 6.0.
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll and Tax regulations
- Integration experience in the following areas of SAP: Finance, Sales and Distribution, Project Systems, Materials Management, and HR
- Strong reporting skills including Report Painter/ Report Writer/ ABAP Query. Proficient in Excel and the use of eCAT or related tools to load data into SAP
- Possess a strong customer focus, strong interpersonal skills, results-orientation, and business analysis skills
And if you have these qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Payroll or related field
- 5+ years SAP experience
We care about our employees and it shows. Our staff receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/Rx, dental and vision coverage; life, AD&D and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 100% paid maternity leave for up to 12 weeks, parental leave, family leave, other paid time off; voluntary benefits and discount programs to meet our employees’ individual needs including pet insurance for our furry family members!
To ensure a safe work environment while meeting the physical demands of the job, you must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Manual Dexterity (e.g. picking, pinching, typing, or other working that uses fingers)
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW! Talent Acquisition Partner: Chris Pinto
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over a century of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com, and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.