A Non-Profit Hospital in Orange County, with over 1,700 Physicians, 100 Allied Health Members, and 6,500 employees!
Prestigious and well-known hospital has an immediate need for an Environmental Service Technician (EVS) for 1st and 2nd shifts! Hospital or Hospitality EVS experience is required!
The Environmental Service Technician is responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness within the hospital. If you have worked in a hospital or hotel janitorial / housekeeping environment and have good job stability and experience with cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing, contact us today!
Pay Rate: Up to $25.00/hr. - Depending on experience
Shift Start Times:
- 1st shift start times: 5:30AM, 7:00AM, 9:00AM
- 2nd shift start times: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 3:30PM or 5:00PM
- (8-hour shifts) - Holidays/Weekends Required
- Must be flexible with start times
Location: Irvine, CA
- Cleans/Sanitizes patient rooms and departments utilizing the proper cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals. Includes cleaning of bathrooms, walls, windows, doors, floors and carpets.
- Empties trash, wastebaskets, linen hampers and transports soiled linens according to department standards. Cleans and maintains trash chute room floors/walls/vents.
- Experience with the operation of a variety of cleaning equipment (ex: vacuums, extractors, bovac, and roto)
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Previous Hospital/Housekeeping experience is required
Referrals really pay off! Do you know of someone in healthcare looking for work? Refer them to MediQuest and earn up to $500 per referral depending on the type of position they accept!* No limit to the number of referrals you provide, or the amount of money you can earn! Anyone can earn a referral bonus, not just MediQuest Candidates!!
* Restrictions apply, please contact your local MediQuest Representative for more details.
Reference Job# 142001