Facilities Maintenance Technician - $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
It's hammer time...break it down! They call you the superhero of Engineering, ready to tackle the day. Your hands are like magic, fixing anything in sight. From changing light bulbs to painting drywall, no task is too small. Get your toolbelt ready and apply today!
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Be friendly! Greet our guests with a smile
- Turn guest transactions into interactions
- Complete guest maintenance requests
- Repair and replace defective parts as needed
- Consistently keep a clean and safe work environment
- Write detailed and accurate incident reports
- Be swift to act, keeping a watchful eye on resort activity
- Respond to emergency situations
- Conduct routine safety and security inspections
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Prior facilities maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic tools.
- 1+ year of facilities maintenance or handyman experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- FREE Epic Local’s Season Ski Pass (while supplies last)
- FREE Ski & Snowboard and Mountain Bike equipment Rentals
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.