Full Time Branch Associate
What's in it for you as a Branch Associate:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays, 401k, a job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
The Basics of a Branch Associate role:
- Weekly schedules will be set between the hours of 7:45-6:30p M-F
- Rotating Saturday hours from 8:45-1:30p.
What you'll do as a Branch Associate:
- Educate members on our services both in-person and over the phone.
- Open new accounts and process maintenance on current accounts.
- Problem solve issues on member's accounts.
Must Haves for the Branch Associate Role:
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good judgement in decision making.
- Personable and a team player.
- Detail oriented self-starter.
- HS Diploma or GED.
Nice to Haves for the Branch Associate Role:
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Previous Teller experience.
- 6 months of cash handling.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.