Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan is a locally owned and operated leader in post-acute care services in West Michigan.
We are now hiring for the position of Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse.
In this role, you will be working a consistent rotation of 7 nights on, followed by 7 nights off. The on-call work week begins Friday at 4:30 pm and concludes the following Friday at 8:00 am.
Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse Position Summary
It is expected that you will assist with any late afternoon, evening, and weekend admission visits, explanation of benefits, crisis visits, or routine visits as deemed appropriate by hospice leadership. In this position, you will participate in bi-monthly hospice interdisciplinary group (IDG) meetings.
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life & short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tablet with built-in Wi-Fi provided
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- Leadership is available to confer, consult and advise at any time
- Communication is clear, crisp, and consistent
- You are encouraged to speak professionally and freely
- Personal and professional balance is a top priority
- We have a sense of humor, and we know how to use it
Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Michigan. The license is active and in good standing
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver's license and current car insurance
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.