They call you a housekeeping master. You lead teams through the ups and downs that a busy day can bring. Like a magnet, people are drawn to you. You were born to be a leader and take pride in what you do. Sound good? Take the lead and apply now!
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Be in the driver’s seat and guide your team to succeed
- Assign duties to housekeepers while inspecting team members
- Respond quickly to guest requests and follow ups
- Supervise assigned teams
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate. All persons working at Westgate Resorts are prohibited from smoking while on company premises or on company time.
- Must be flexible on scheduling which will vary from 5–8-hour shifts to 4–10-hour shifts.
- Must be available to work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English. Must have basic to intermediate computer skills such as data entry, email management, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook). Prior experience with HotSOS, property management system preferred.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.