Navigation is your tool; support is your drive. Whether you’re helping a guest or stripping a room, your job is to make sure everything is in place. You empower our housekeepers to strive for the best! Are you ready to jump into this adventure?
As a Houseperson, you will:
- Interact courteously with requests from our guests
- Assist a team of housekeepers to maximize their time
- Keep a keen eye on the storage closets, ensuring they are stocked daily
- Walk the buildings to ensure cleanliness and a welcoming environment
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s license to drive company golf carts
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.